- E-Design/Development Experience
Content Developer/E-Learning Consultant (Virtual Office)
Mercer University, October 2017 – January 2018
Served as course developer and E-Learning expert for development of SSBE Faculty and Student Canvas training courses as prerequisites for admission into the Stetson School of Business and Economics.
- Researched and prepared Stetson School of Business and Economics courses and curriculum based on Canvas software, systems, processes, procedures, and SSBE mission need.
- Assessed, designed, and managed targeted training opportunities including job aids, training material, coaching tools, webinars, mobile learning, and certifications for SSBE.
- Provided E-Learning instruction, training, and on-going support for Canvas online platform to both technical and non-technical faculty and staff.
Oral Roberts University, January 2018 – June 2018
Developed core online curriculum for Master of Business Administration and undergraduate Digital Communication degree programs for ORU Online and Lifelong Learning and the College of Business.
- Researched and developed Marketing MBA specialization courses, Integrated Marketing Communications, International Marketing, Internet Marketing, Sales and Sales Management, Retail Management for deployment in Moodle.
- Assisted the Associate Dean and instructional design team with the creation, development, and implementation of MBA and B.S. Digital Communication online courses in support of online program development.
LIM College, December 2015 – May 2016
Served as content developer and subject matter expert for development of Service Marketing in the Fashion Industry course as core curriculum for MBA in Fashion Marketing.
- Researched industry trends and core developments in fashion marketing for content creation.
- Created and packaged themes and content for required weekly modules and introductions.
- Recorded Live Lecture Video for each module using video scripts and created content.
John F. Kennedy University, Entrepreneurship Leadership Program – September 2015 – December 2015
Created customized lectures for Entrepreneurship students in IEL program.
- Developed customized Slideshare presentations on the topics of Marketing Research and Social Media Marketing for entrepreneurs.
- Recorded live lectures using Blackboard Collaborate and Zoom Meeting platforms.
- Conducted 1-to-1 consultation with Entrepreneurial students as industry expert in Digital Marketing, Social Media, and Entrepreneurship.
University of California Irvine, Executive Certification – August 2012 – May 2013
Created course curriculum for Email Marketing, Digital Marketing, and Social Media Marketing courses for Executive Certification program.
- Developed text and case-based weekly modules according to course outline.
- Designed customized graphical illustrations and multimedia for e-learning platform.
- Reviewed and revised the learning solutions, quality protocols and standards to ensure client satisfaction.